Friday, October 22, 2010

Brazilian Wax Singapore For Man

Romania eV Worth - a new blog



Dear helpers, sponsors, club members and those interested in our work,


the time of the printed paper - the glossy photos and is just like the past the slide and slide shows.

why I've made up my mind, everything that relates to the association

family assistance for Romania (eV)

to put online, through a blog.


I, Uschy Schlichtinger am the chairman of that small club, and will use the coming weeks to all those that we "know" not to talk a little about the work that the club over the past 20 years has done - and those who tell us to know very well what we are doing currently, and what we still plan.

now I have many digital photos, but I will also some of the "old" Scan paper photos, and try to make everything as clear as possible.

I would be very happy if you are interested in our assistance programs, we are a club entirely on a voluntary basis, and we can
every helping hand - and use each donated € good!

In this sense,
I wish you enjoy reading!

your Uschy Schlichtinger

0 comments:

Post a Comment